We are thrilled introduce you to Way Back, the first audio play presented by GeriActors. With music and sound effects, the stories of our performers are brought to life in a new way. Tune into a Listening Session to listen to the play with others, share your own stories and discuss the topics covered in the play.
Upcoming Listening Sessions:
- October 27 at 1pm MDT
- November 26 at 1pm MST
- December 15 at 1pm MST
CLICK HERE to register through Eventbrite.
Registration for Listening Sessions is by donation – Any amount is greatly appreciated!
What to expect:
- Listening sessions will take place on Zoom. If you are not familiar with Zoom, our Zoom Guide has instructions on how to join a session, or you can visit the Zoom website here.
- Way Back is approximately 30 minutes in length. At the end of the play we invite you to stay on to connect with fellow participants, share your own stories and discuss the topics covered in the play. The entire session will last 60 minutes.
- A few weeks before your session you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link/dial in number to listen to the play. If you don’t receive an email check your spam folder, or email us.
- Registration is per device not per person. If you will be listening with someone else on the same device that will only count as one.
- You’ll want a quiet space and a device with speakers (phone, tablet, computer).