Dance / Move from home with Edmonton based creator, performer and educator Amber Borotsik. This workshop is perfect for everyone from seasoned movers to first time dancers, and is open to all ages and abilities.
Through DANCE you’ll explore movement, get creative and have a ton of fun.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, June 15 from 1:00-1:45pm MDT
- Thursday, June 17 from 1:00-1:45pm MDT
- Tuesday, June 22 from 1:00-1:45pm MDT
- Tuesday, June 24 from 1:00-1:45pm MDT
Register through Eventbrite HERE
Workshops are by donation (any amount is greatly appreciated)
Feel free to attend one session or all four AND stay on after the workshop to connect and chat with fellow participants.
To join the workshop, you will need :
- A reliable internet connection
- A device with a camera and speakers
- The link for the Zoom meeting (sent via email upon registration)
This workshop is part of the ParticipACTION Community Better Challenge from June 1 – 30. Get moving with GeriActors and ParticipACTION on June 15, 17, 22 and 24.