Organize a unique and engaging virtual event for your members, residents, or community. Hosted by GeriActors on Zoom, Listening Sessions invite participants the listen to the play with others, and share their thoughts and stories too! Fill out the form below to book a session for your group. You can even book with other organizations for a fun collaboration.
What to expect:
- Listening sessions will take place on Zoom. If you are not familiar with Zoom, our Zoom Guide has instructions on how to join a session, or you can visit the Zoom website here.
- Way Back is approximately 30 minutes in length. At the end of the play we invite everyone to stay on to connect with fellow participants, share their own stories and discuss the topics covered in the play. The entire session will last 60 minutes.
- The maximum capacity for each Listening Session is 80. Please note, registration is per device not per person. If participants will be listening with someone else on the same device that will only count as one.
- A few weeks before your scheduled listening session we will send you a Zoom link/dial in number to distribute to your group.
- Listeners will want a quiet space and a device with speakers (phone, tablet, computer).